Thursday, June 5, 2008


I took Karlee to the doctor today for her 4 week check-up. She is 5 weeks so I am just a little behind:) Before I took her in I was guessing that she would be about 8lbs or so. So when I laid her on the scale my mouth dropped!! She weighed 9 lbs 2oz!!!! I am so happy. She is 21 1/2 inches long. She only weighs 8 more ounces then Britt did when I had him. That is crazy. But I am glad she is filling out and doesn't look so scrawny. I am starting to put her in 0-3 months clothes this week. They are too big, but I am sick of her newborn clothes and am ready for some different outfits!!!
Kuliana Cash came by on Tuesday and visited and brought her some super cute bows, flower clips and headbands that she had made. I am so glad that we have stayed friends through all these years:) It was nice to catch up with her, it has been awhile. Thanks Kuliana you are so awesome!
This is one of the cute flower clips fom Kuliana:)
I love this one. Her eyes look so big and beautiful!!

7 comments:

The Tils Family said...

She is a cutie her eyes are so pretty.

Sara said...

She's already looking a lot older, even if she's not that heavy. She's sure a cute one!

Collin and Hannah said...

Wow! Such cute kids Katie! Thats great that you found my blog. I think I'll add you to my list too. I am SO addicted to looking at everyones blogs. The more the better!

Jennifer said...

Your kids are so cute katie.. Karlee has the prettiest eyes... The head band is so so cute...

The Meehl Family said...

Cute...aren't girls so fon to dress!

mandee said...

She is so dang cute!! I love the bows.

The Cash Crew said...

Thanks katie! I'm glad you like them! It was so great to catch up and meet your new little one. She's an absolute doll:)

Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones
Search & Win