Sunday, June 8, 2008

Happy Birthday Bubba Britt!!!



(ok I know this is a long post, but this is basically my journal)

Happy Birthday to our little Cowboy. Britt turned the big 3 years old on the 7th. Where has the time gone?? It is so hard for me to believe that he is already 3. I can remember the day he was born just like it was yesterday. I am realizing now that my baby is no longer my baby. It is so sad. Here are a few things I love about Britt. He is such a character..one minute he is a bob the builder, then superman, then a great swimmer, and a cowboy. (and these are only a few of them) He tries to be such a big helper and help me whenever he can. He loves for me too read to him. When he wants me to read a book he says "read it for me mom" it is so cute. He loves his family. He loves to fight with his Aunt Leseli and Grandma Jo all the time. He loves to wrestle with Braden. If they aren't wrestling he is riding his bucking bull cow (braden)!!! He loves to be outside and get dirty, he is all boy. He probably goes through at least 3 or 4 pairs of clothing or just underwear a day and that is on a good day:P I could keep going on and on. I posted some pics of Britt growing up.

yummy oreos:)

We were in Mesa on his birthday and so we had a little celebration down there and then one down at grandma hawkins's on Sunday. He wanted a Woody cake but Wal-Mart doesn't make them so he got a Curious George one. It is really cute. Britt made out like a bandit on his birthday. From mom, dad and Karlee he got new boots, pants, a belt and a new horse toy. From grandma and papa Pearson he got a rope bag and a piggin' string. I don't know many 3 year olds who want a piggin string...but whatever:) FRom grandma and grandpa Hawkins he got a John Deere tractor, some spiderman clothes and shoes and a curious george book. From the Standage family he got Pocahontas the movie..he asked for it:) and some candy. From the Payne family he got a new belt buckle for his belt and a new goat:) He will get the goat when it is old enough to be weaned...yeah this ought to be fun.





(Ok I know the video is crooked, but I couldn't flip it. sorry)
We love you Bubba...Happy 3rd Birthday!!!

9 comments:

payneful life said...

I can't believe that he's 3. It's just crazy. Ya how many 3 year olds even know what a pigon string is? Gotta love Britt. ;D

The Meehl Family said...

Wow! Three years old...do you feel old? Like I should talk, right! Russton will be 3 on the 23rd and he and Britt are more alike than I thought! Russton's already got a piggen string!

Jennifer said...

Isn't it crazy how fast they grow up.. He did get alot of stuff, alot of interesting stuff. The goat cracks me up... He seems like a pretty cute little cowboy..

Standage Klan said...

Wow! Where has the time went. I can remember when we were both complaining 3 years ago to have our babies! I am actually glad they are growing up but hopefully not too fast! They are so much fun! It's fun to remember how little they were isn't it!

Happy Birthday Britt we love you!

csrussell said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRITT!!!! Wow Its crazy that time flys by so fast. I can't believe he is 3 and Seth will be in about a month.

I am for sure getting my camera if you still want me to take Karlee's pictures in her dress. just let me know.

lofgreenlegacy said...

He is so cute! I can't believe he got a goat! That's hilarious. I'm glad he had a good bday!

Rochelle said...

After seeing those pictures of Britt as a baby, Karlee looks so much like him! Glad he had fun- and enjoy that goat!

Audra said...

Happy Birthday Britt! HOpe everything is going well Katie.

aLdeR fAmiLy said...

Ok I am way late cause I havn't been blogging, but Happy Birthday Britt. How crazy is this. Three years old. The time flies by. Britt, Parker, then Riley. They are going to be little stinkers. What am I talking about they already are. But they will be best friends and that's the best part!

Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones
Search & Win