
Ok So I know this is random but new favorite thing is my Hooter Hider...yep thats right a Hooter Hider:) It is my nursing cover. I think they are the most awesome thing invented for a nursing mommy:) I didn't have one with Britt and I didn't know what I was missing out on. It is so nice to just put cover over your head and your totally covered. I was in Target last Friday and Karlee was crying because she was so hungry. So I went over to the deli department and sat and nursed her and didn't feel like people were staring at me or anything. I felt totally covered and wasn't worried about the blanket falling off my shoulder or my garments showing or anything. It was sooooo nice. Anyways, if you are a nursing mom and don't have one of these. I highly recommend getting one. It is totally worth the $30 dollars. So that is my new thing. Kinda lame what gets me excited I know. Oh ya, this is the cover that I got in the picture. I love it.




3 comments:
With me personally the more kids I have the less modest I am with nursing. I would have never dared to nurse in public with Hunter but now that I have my 3rd I don't care where I am or who is around. My kid has to eat. My mom bought a community hotter hidder from Bridget for her house. She had 3 nursing Daughters. We love it too. Thanks for the tag
I will say it is AMAZING and heaven sent. I've gotta get one!
That is nice Katie. I'm glad that you are a mom and everything but I am just not ready for a hooter hider:) Haa Haa. Great name though.
Post a Comment