Jaci tagged me like 2 weeks ago and I am barely getting to it....
5 things on my to do list: clean my bathroom, fold laundry, get Karlee's pictures taken, pay bills, wash my car
5 jobs I've had: Tastee Freeze(my sophmore year), K-Mart jewelry counter cashier and clothing dept. (during my senior year), Kempton Landscaping/Patio Pools/ Sparkletts Water--yes I worked at all 3 places at the samr time...crazy I know admin. assistant for all of them, Graham County Superior Court Clerks Office--deputy clerk, I handled marriage licenses, divorce cases, criminal cases and loads of other stuff, basically I knew the low down on everyone lots of fun, GoodmaN Chiropractic--admin. assistant
5 places I have lived: Bryce, AZ, Thatcher, AZ and Pima, AZ..lots of different houses but not any different places:(
5 favorite snacks: peanut m&m's(for some reason this is what I crave the most while nursing), ice cream sandwiches from schwan's, grapes, orange cream yogurt, cool ranch doritos
5 things you may not know about me: umm this is hard.... I hate shaving my legs, but I do it anyways of course:), I love the smell of fresh cut grass, I have to do my dishes at night or I get cranky when I see my dirty kitchen in the morning, I cracked my head open when I was in first grade on the school bus and had to get 5 stitches in my head, I have had 2 ectopic pregnancies and lost both my right ovary and right fallopian tube(sucks I know..thats why Karlee is our miracle baby)
5 things I would do as a billionare: build a big and beautiful home, buy a big ranch for Braden so he could rope for a living, help some people in need, buy me an awesome suv, just enjoy life debt free:)
5 things I love: Braden, Britt, Karlee, my family, the smell of Karlee after her bath, being a stay at home mommy, whenever Britt says "I love you Mommy"
5 people I tag: Crista McEuen, Marlo Alder, Amy Allred, Jenny Tills, Amber Standage




No comments:
Post a Comment