Vegas...here we come!!
Well not until December anyways. But, I am way excited already. Braden qualified on Sunday to go to the WORLD SERIES OF TEAM ROPING in Vegas the second week of December!! He has gone to a couple of the qualifier ropings and hasn't done any good and for Father's Day he went and roped. Well it payed off. Him and his uncle Dennis Lines placed 3rd. They won $2,500 each. Thank heavens, since the entry to rope in Vegas is $2,000. Yep, that is alot of money I know, but they will have a chance to win alot of money if they place in Vegas. I am so happy and proud of him. Braden was showing me the money that he won and Britt got all excited and was like I want some cash Dad!!! He kept saying mom take a picture. So here is the picture with Britt and the CASH!!!
SHOW ME THE MONEY!!!!
My dad is going to be roping in Vegas too, so my whole family is going to go. It is going to be a ton of fun. We are going to get NFR tickets...yeah!!! Braden and I went in 2004 and haven't been since so I am excited to go again.
This is the hotel where we will be staying and the roping is held at!!!
6 comments:
Yeah for Braden! I am so excited for him. Steve only wishes he could go. I know it will be a blast for you too!! Britt is so funny! Love ya
That is awesome!!! I almost went to the NFR last year but something came up. My uncle goes every year and my sis has been. You guys will have a blast. That hotel looks sweet!
HOLY COW!!! Congratulations Braden!!!
How fun. I love Vegas. Your hotel looks way nice... Well now you have something fun to look forward to. Ya and send some of that cash my way....!!! : ) Lucky You...
Have fun in Vegas!!!! That is awesome! If only Britt got to keep all that money!!!!! Have fun in VEGAS... even if it's in December!
Yeah!!! Congratulations! That is so awesome! I hope you guys have a great time in Vegas. Good luck!
Post a Comment