Sunday, July 27, 2008


Congratulations to PJ and Dusty Watson on their new baby girl, Payton Kay. She was born July 22 and weighed 7lbs 2oz and was 19 3/4 inches long. She is so dang precious. This is their second daughter, their older daughter is Addison and she is adorable too.

PJ is one of my bestest friends and so I just wanted to give them a shout out!!! Congrats guys, we love your little family:)

Payton and big sister Addi

3 comments:

Jennifer said...

I was hoping to see pictures of Payton. She looks so cute.

Brittnie Roit said...

Your family is so adorable! I cant believe PJ has 2 kids also! I havent seen you guys in forever as well, but it looks like you guys are doing great. Its crazy at how many people you find here!

Amy Allred said...

Yeah for PJ. I was so glad to hear that this time around was much better than Addison's. I can't wait to see how she handles 2 kids. We love her too.

Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones
Search & Win