
Here's a shout out to my big sista BRANDI JO!!! She turns the big "30" today. She definatly doesn't look like she should be hitting her thirtys yet. She is one awesome, sister and friend. She is soo much fun to be around. She is always doing something for someone else, keeps a spotless house, looks amazing, and keeps her adorable children and husband in line :)
we were pretty sneaky and got her password to her blog and posted a huge shout out on her page!!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY BJ. WE LOVE YA LOTS. have a great day.




2 comments:
THANK YOU! You guys are pretty sneaky! I wondered why you needed my password so bad last night!! That was very sweet of you! Man that was a interesting picture! I didn't know if I was smiling or deciding what face to use. I've got some great sistas!
Love you guys!
Hey Katie, I don't really know your sister, but I remember our first year at girls camp, I was her secret sister. And the last night when I went and met her she gave me a huge hug and was so nice. I always thought she was so cool.
Post a Comment