Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Cousin Fun...


Britt is always wanting me to play with him. I don't mind playing with him, it just seems like the times that he wants me, I am usually feeding Karlee, washing dishes or something. So I have been feeling bad about always telling him not right now Britt, or in a minute. So Last week, I decided that I would be a good Mommy and let him have some friends(cousins) over to play. SO Thursday I asked him if he wanted Riley or Parker to come and play? He told me I want both of them. So, we called Aunt Cim and Aunt Carol and they said that Riley and Parker could come play. Britt was soo excited:) So we went and picked up both of the boys and brought them to our house. They started out playing in Britt's room. They played on Butterscotch and with all the other horses and then decided that they wanted to go swimming. So off to the pool they went. They had a blast outside in the pool. They each took turns going down the little slide. They then decided that they were cold and wanted to eat popsicles. I asked them you are too cold to swim but want a popsicle. They were like ya!!! Silly boys. So they ate popsicles on the porch and warmed up enough to get back in the pool.

Ready to go swimming.....



Parker going down the slide


Britt being crazy..going head first

They decided they were done with swimming and wanted to eat. So while they started playing in Britt's room again, I made them Dinosaur chicken nuggets. They kept running in asking are they done yet Katie. It was soo cute. When they were finally done they sat down and played and ate their food. They thought they were sooo funny and would grab a dinosaur and come and act like it was going to eat me:) I finally got them to stop being soo silly and eat. After eating, they wanted to watch Caillou. So they settled down and watched Caillou for a little while then started playing again. I could tell they were starting to get a little tired, so I took them home after about 3 hours of good playing.





Britt had a blast and I decided that I am going to have to do this more often for him. SO, thanks Riley and Parker for coming and making Britt's day.

2 comments:

Rochelle said...

I love the "ready to go swimming" picture! I started cracking up!!

payneful life said...

oh boys! so fun and super cute!

Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones
Search & Win