It seems like I just had her and now she is already 3 months old. She is starting to be soo much fun. Karlee has totally found her voice and she uses it!!! She will just sit there and talk and coo for 10 minutes straight. I love to make noises back to her because she will get louder and keep on going. She is trying sooo hard to roll over. Yesterday, in fact, she was on the couch and she got almost all the way over, but her hand got stuck beneath her and she couldn't get it out and so she went back to her back. It is so amazing to watch her grow and learn new things. I feel like I kinda missed out on some of this stuff with Britt, because I was working and so I am enjoying every minute with her. She is holding her head up pretty much all the time and loves to be held all the time too. She is a little spoiled, I must say. It makes it hard to get things done sometimes, but they are only little once right??? She is still sleeping really good. She won't go to bed before 9, no matter how hard I try. But she will sleep from 9 to 3:30 or 4. It is pretty awesome. I am sure it won't last much longer. But, I am enjoying it while it lasts.She is getting big. SHe is still in 0-3 months clothes. Somethings I put on her are 3-6 months but they are usually a little big. She has the cutest rolls on her thighs and a double chin. Everyone is starting to say that she is starting to look more and more like me. SHe has really puffy cheeks and when I was a baby I had really puffy ones too. I am starting to see the resemblance a little bit.
Raeliegh and Karlee.. I thought this picture was really cute.
I am getting sooo big. I can hold my head up really good.
Britt and Karlee
Smiling soo pretty
pretty in pink










4 comments:
Cute pictures! I think she really is starting to look like you!
It's crazy how fast they grow up... I miss all those little things about Paige. I wouldn't mind having another little girl.. I have to agree with you on the spoiling part though. Your right they're only little once...She is such a pretty little baby...
She is georgeous!! You don't have to rub it in that you have a girl and I don't!! j/k She is a keeper
Very cute pictures! And I love your new background.
Post a Comment