Friday, August 1, 2008

I am soo excited...

Ok, I know I am a dork, but Breaking Down comes out in a couple of hours. I am going to be a little crazy and go down to Bookworms and a stand in line to buy the book!!! They are opening from 12-2 for all of us crazy people that want to stay up late to buy a book. I hope I don't fall asleep before then:)

1 comment:

Pearson Family said...

YOU ARE CRAZY! I would know because you drug me along for the ride. We were pretty cool being the first people there at 10:45. It was a pretty fun and spontaneous night. Very random. From the houses,to the butt riding cars and to the maniac people in walmart that knew i laughed at them. But who can forget that i was a total outcast for the night. Yeah thanks for the humiliation. The jokes were awesome!

Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones
Search & Win