Sunday, August 3, 2008

Yucky THRUSH!!!

Well this past week has been a little interesting, to say the least:) I had been getting a little cracked and it hurt like heck to nurse. I kept thinking man, this is crazy I already went through this 3 months ago. I thought maybe she had started nursing a little harder and so I need to be toughed up again. Well, that wasn't the case. On Tuesday, I was just dying and I was like what the heck is going on?? Something has to give. Well Jaci was holding Karlee and was like does she have thrush?? I was like I don't know. So we looked in her mouth and then I got on the internet to check it out and sure enough....THRUSH!!! Well that explains it.

So, the next morning I went to the Health Food Store(my favorite place) and they told me to start taking accidopholus and give some to Karlee. So we started that but, I was like I need some relief. So I was talking to Ciminy later that day and she told me she had some medicine she used on Aiden and it helped. So, I went and got it from her the next morning. Thanks, Cim your a lifesaver:) The funny thing is it is a very purple medicine that you swab in their mouth. So purple gets everywhere. She looked soo cute with her purple mouth. The next day, I looked in her mouth and all the white crap was gone!! We still used the medicine for 2 more days just to make sure we got it all. Needless, to say we are both feeling much better. Thank heavens.
oh man..my tongue is purple...

1 comment:

Jacob and Jessica said...

Your family is so cute! I have a question for you. How do you get the scrapblogs onto your blog for your backdrop? Yours and Leseli's are so cute, and Les said you're the woman that did hers.

Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones
Search & Win