Tuesday, August 19, 2008

I did it....



I finally got Karlee's ears pierced!!! I have been waiting to do this since she was born. I know some people have lots of opionions on getting babies ears pierced, but Mine is do it when they are little and be done with it.
So, 2 1/2 weeks ago(I am way behind on posting) I took Jaci and Leseli with me to get them done. I didn't want to hold her while it was happening. I know, that is crazy. So Leseli and Jaci helped hold her while they pierced them. She did soo good. She only cried for about a minute and then stopped. I think she looks adorable with them. YOu can call me a bad mom but, I am happy I did it now when she won't play with them or try to pull them out. So here is some pics of my little Karlee with her adorable earrings:)

5 comments:

Amy Allred said...

Your her mommy, no one else. Good for you. I know that if I ever had a girl I would do it really young too. She looks adorable. Now tell daddy to buy some big diamonds for his princess, and you too!

Standage Klan said...

Oh she looks so CUTE!!! It's so much fun having a girl isn't it? Can't wait to see her again!

Rochelle said...

I love little babies with pierced ears! It is too cute. We did Emily's when she was 3 months old- and I don't regret it at all. I always heard if you're gonna do it, do it when they are tiny. They forget it and don't mess with them when they are older.

The Cash Crew said...

She is an absolute doll!!! Her eyes are the prettiest blue ever!

lofgreenlegacy said...

I love them! I got my girls done when they were little too. I don't think there is anything wrong with it. She looks absolutely adorable.

Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones
Search & Win