I know, I know....I have been a blog slacker. It just seems to be getting harder and harder to find the time to sit down and post. Life has been moving right along. Well to update you all, I thought that we had the thrush problem cleared up....well I was wrong:( I think that we keep passing it back and forth, unfortunatley. So, I kept trying the purple medicine and it would clear up for about a day and then that white stuff would be back in her mouth the next day. I was getting soo frustrated. I thought ok, what else can I try. SO I went to OHS and got some Flora(good bacteria) and started taking about 3 pills of that a day. Each pill has about a billion live micro-organisms in them. I thought for sure that would help to kill the yeast. But, noo!!! It is being really stubborn. I have been trying to stay off of sweets, breads, dairy basically anything that helps yeast to grow. So, yesterday I broke down and took her to the doctor. The only reason that I hadn't went sooner was everyone I talked to said the stuff the doctor gave them didn't work. So, I didn't want to waste my TIME and sit there and then not have any luck. We went and got the medicine and boy does she HATE IT!!! I smelt it and don't blame her for not wanting to swallow it. Poor baby. I feel so bad, making her take it. But, I don't know what else to do. So, if this doesn't clear up after the 10 days...I think I will scream:)
Crashed after church
Oh ya, Karlee weighed 13 lbs. 20z yesterday. I had been wondering what she weighed and I was surprised. I just love having a little girl. I put her hair in a tiny little ponytail the other day. She looks so cute with it. She has started rolling over. Yeah!!! She mostly rolls from her stomach to her back, but sometimes she manages to roll from her back to her stomach. I am keep thinking my baby is growing up too fast. She is laughing all the time now. It seems that Britt is the one that can get her to laugh the most. She does like to squeal and can do that pretty loud too.
Karlee ready to roll over:)
Britt is the same as usual....always up to something. Sometimes, I don't know where he comes from. Although, lately I think he is growing through some weird stage, that is driving my crazy, but he is sooo winey and difficult. I don't know if this is a stage 3 year olds go through or what but man, there are days that I want to give him away:) He has become so independent and is always saying I can do it myself or I can do it. On Sunday, we had a little scare with him. My mom came over to make some copies(her printer wasn't working) and Karlee had just woken up and so she went in her room to get her while I made her copies. Well, I was starting to make her copies and all the sudden I could hear Britt crying on the baby monitor. I thought oh, what is he crying for and then he starts to get louder. So, I look at Braden and we both jump up at the same time and run into Karlee's room. AT about that time my mom comes carrying him out of the room and all I see is blood running down his eye. I am thinking oh great. He poked his eye or something. My mom is so worried and so we take him into the bathroom and wash his eye and blood is still just running out. I am thinking he either poked his eye or he sliced his eyelid really good. Poor Britt he is just crying and wants to be held. So we clean it as good as we can and I picked him up. So we go back into Karlee's room to investigate what happened. My mom said that she was talking to Karlee and Britt was playing underneath her and all the sudden he starts crying and she looks down and sees a stick and then sees blood. So, all we can figure is that he must have fell onto the stick. Ouch!!! She was so worried. I felt bad for her. She kept thinking if I had been paying better attention to him. But I told her it wasn't her fault at all. He shouldn't have been playing with it. Braden was so mad he broke the stick(my dowel that I use to make the korker bows... it was a little jagged on one end where I cut it so it would fit in my stove). But, needless to say he is ok, he just has a ugly cut on his eyelid. Poor guy.
Britt showing off his owey...
Ouch...bubba that looks like it hurts.
My handsome little cowboy.
I do have a few more things to update on but my kids need me so I guess it will have to wait till next time:) Hope everyone is doing good.












6 comments:
i can't believe how big Karlee is... thanks for letting me steal her in church! Her earings are so cute! Poor Britt, he is one tough Indian! LOL! What happened with your appointment... chicken!
Wow...I can't believe you pierced her ears!!! I keep wanting to, but always chicken out! Glad Britt is okay, and thank goodness it got his eyelid instead of his eyeball! They are both cute as ever...and HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
Oh poor Britt! I am glad that he is ok. It's a good thing it wasn't worse. Unfortunately I think this is the beginning of many crazy things happening with him. He is always into something! Silly Kid. I am just glad he is ok. Keep Miracell on it!
I think its the age, cause kenzi is going through the same thing. You know the saying terrible twos??? Well i hear that the horrible three"s are worse! This to shall pass, right?!?! I hope so.
Poor guy! That looks like it hurts.
Poor Britt, glad he's ok. I am with you on the ear piercing. I did Becca's when she was 4 months old. It's better than having her try to pull them out and messing with them when she is older. It makes them so much cuter! Ok, since Leah won't come down and teach me to make bows and flower headbands, I need a lesson from you. This baby will be here in a few weeks, and she really needs some. They are so dang cute! So call me for realz.
Post a Comment