Thursday, September 25, 2008
Just an idea
Ok, I am totally just putting this idea out there. Britt needs some friends and more then just his mommy to play with. I am not very good at inviting kids over to play that often for him. SOOOO, I have been thinking about starting a Play group or something. I thought that if we wanted to make it a Park playgroup and all get together there and then us mommies could have some socialization at the same time!! Another idea is to take turns having it at different houses, maybe once a week or every other week, or something and having a few fun actitives for the kids to do for even just an hour or so would be AWESOME. If anyone else thinks this is a great idea let me know and we can totally start something.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




10 comments:
I love that idea! Braden needs some friends too, he is just stuck in this house all day with us girls lol! Let me know what you come up with!!
Me and Elaine have totally been thinking the same thing! I think it would be awesome!
Great idea but that makes me sad, Wilson and I wouldn't be able to come :(. Hope you guys all have fun!
You should totally do that. In my last ward there were like 15 girls and we all would go to the park or just chill at each others houses and have lunch while all the kids played... It was so nice. We went to the park every Wednesday and then once a month we would do it at someones house.
Yes, I'd love to! Anyone willing to drive to Tucson? Haha, just playing. But if we ever get to move home, we'll join yours.
Call me when life isn't crazy. We miss you guys!
hummmm....great idea. I'll bring brae brae by on M &TH and leave her there for about 3 hours how does that sound...oh wait I already do that. Geez you're such a great sister. Love ya.
That sounds fun! I just have the girls here but it would be fun! Let me know what you decide to do.
Love Play groups!!! I wish I could be there to join! Good luck!
that sounds great. I will join if I'm not working. let me know and I will be there anytime I can.
I'm game!! Let me know what you come up with, or I can help with. Colby has pre-school a couple of mornings during the week but other than that we are just hanging out being board.
Post a Comment