The story of our little crazy life!
I love that picture of her all dressed up! She is such a DOLL! I miss dressing up my little girls!
SSSOOOOO stinkin' cute Karlee is!! And someday I'll get good and this and be able to have a cute page and write things on my pics.We really need to get together. Addi is always asking to go to my friends house with the boy who has chickens!!! Haha!
Holy cow... I can't believe she is already sitting up and trying to crawl.. She is so pretty. It's crazy she is already 5 months..
silly girl you're crawling already! watch out mom! she is such a sweetie we just love her. especially when she laughs!
She is so cute! I love all the new pictures.
What a beautiful baby! I'll say it again like I do every month, I am so jealous!!
She is too cute!!! We had so fun last weekend. We'll have to do it again soon!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
I love that picture of her all dressed up! She is such a DOLL! I miss dressing up my little girls!
SSSOOOOO stinkin' cute Karlee is!! And someday I'll get good and this and be able to have a cute page and write things on my pics.
We really need to get together. Addi is always asking to go to my friends house with the boy who has chickens!!! Haha!
Holy cow... I can't believe she is already sitting up and trying to crawl.. She is so pretty. It's crazy she is already 5 months..
silly girl you're crawling already! watch out mom! she is such a sweetie we just love her. especially when she laughs!
She is so cute! I love all the new pictures.
What a beautiful baby! I'll say it again like I do every month, I am so jealous!!
She is too cute!!! We had so fun last weekend. We'll have to do it again soon!
Post a Comment