Friday, September 5, 2008
Tender Moments
I have to post this before I forget. Britt was laying on my bed watching Curious George resting and getting ready to take a nap. I had just finished rocking Karlee to sleep and layed her down. I came back into my room and Britt said "Mom, rock me to sleep." I was so shocked. He is my little rough and tough 3 year old, that rarely lets me hold him, wants me to rock him to sleep. So, of course I said yes. I pick him up and start rocking him. I ask him are you still my baby boy?? He says yes. Then he says, Mom, I won't ride bucking bulls, just bucking horses:) OHHH how my heart melted. I am constantly drilling into his head that I don't want him to be a bull rider!! He was asleep about 3 rocks later. How I love my little Bubba.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




6 comments:
O thats so sweet.. I love moments like that too. They are kind of sad at the same time though... Makes us and them realize that they're growing up...
ADORABLE!!! I love those kind of moments! I'll still rock Kamri and Kaden if they are sad or sick. I love rocking my kids.
so tearing up right now. such a mommas boy. SO CUTE. Gotta love bubba.
Oh, how cute! He must take after his mommy! Rachel only lets me rock her if she is play sleeping:(
I started to tear up.... I love thoughs moments when they reasure you that they still need the tender love of mom. he is so cute...
I did it...I did it...I started a blog! It's kinda confusing right now, so hopefully I'll get the hang of it and make a cute page like yours!
Post a Comment