BIG, BAD WOLF
Last night I was making dinner and Britt yells "
Look Mom".
So I look at him and he has his shirt up and he is all colored in purple marker. I am like "
Britt"!!!!
Then he puts his shirt down and I see that his face is colored too. Soo, I couldn't help but laugh. I then ask him, "
Why did you do that bubba??" He says, "I am the BIG, BAD WOLF!!"
To funny. I don't know where he comes up with this stuff. I had to take a picture.Britt's interpretation of the BIG, BAD WOLF!!
Later, while I was giving him a bath, it ended up being purple water instead of clear. He thought that was pretty cool. THANK HEAVENS FOR WASHABLE MARKERS!!!!
9 comments:
He does look like a BIG BAD WOLF! At least it was after you went to town!
thats too funny, he seems like a fun kid to be around!
hahaha..what a goofy kid. Gotta love his imagination, it will soon payoff when he is making millions on a new invention!
Good job Britt!! At least he looks like a wolf- he's got a talent!!
That is too cute! The things kids come up with...
I love washable markers and paint and any other interesting object our curious little ones get their hands on! Gotta love them!
I saw the pic in the window at The Willowberry Patch (is that the name?). It is to DIE for. I loved it!!!!
Too funny.. It's so funny the things kids come up with... I guess thats what keeps us on our feet..
that child sure does know how to keep EVERYONE on their toes. How he thinks of the things he does. At least he keeps you laughing. ;)
Post a Comment