(OK, I KNOW MY KIDS LOOK LIKE ORPHANS IN MOST OF THESE PICTURES. I PROMISE THAT I DO WASH THEIR FACES AND COMB THEIR HAIR!!!)
WHO NEEDS TOYS WHEN YOU HAVE... BOXES?????



OUT OF THE BLUE THE OTHER DAY, BRITT SAID HE WAS THE "KING" AND THE GIRLS WHERE THE "QUEENS". THEN HE PROCEEDED TO TELL ME TO MAKE CROWNS FOR ALL OF THEM. BY THE TIME I GOT ALL OF THEM MADE, BRITT WAS ALREADY DONE BEING A "KING". SO I COULDN'T GET THEM ALL IN THE PICTURE AT THE SAME TIME. . . WHATS NEW???
Now, I know my crowns are way cool, so don't everyone be calling me at once wanting one for their queens and kings!!!! ha,ha

Don't they make AWESOME queens???

WE LOVE TO BE OUTSIDE AND BRITT LOVES TO HELP OUT HIS DADDY!!!








3 comments:
I love the pics of them in the boxes. Dave and I used to say that for Christmas we were going to give our kids boxes instead of presents! The crowns are adorable! Your such a good mama!
Your kids are so cute. But you already know that! They do make good roalty!
How cute your Queens and king turned out..Looks like there is never a dull moment at your house :) Britt is cute "helping out" I love that about kids! Karlee is so cute with her little grin..
Post a Comment