
My parents are the best. They are such hard working, loving, understanding and compassionate people. They have taught me so much in my life and I am so grateful that they are my parents. They are awesome examples in every aspect of their lives. I hope that I can be the kind of people that they are someday. They are the total example of what true love is, after 35 years of marriage, they are still very much in love with each other.
They are awesome grandparents. They love to be with their grandkids and do things with them and not to mention....SPOIL them too.
Thanks Mom and Dad, for all that you do for us. I LOVE YOU BOTH VERY MUCH!! I am very THANKFUL that you are my parents.

Papa and Britt driving the tractor



Grandma and Grandpa with the grandkids




1 comment:
funny funny Katie!!! how nice !! we are thankful we have you for a daughter!! it is so nice to know how much we are loved and appreciated and are so pround of you and your family... thanks for being such a special daughter to us!!and having such wonderful grandkids for us... we love you...
Post a Comment