Wednesday, November 19, 2008

THANKFUL #3

I am so Thankful for my BUBBA BRITT!!! He is such a blessing in my life. I can't imagine what life would be like without him. He is so random sometimes. He can go from one thing to the next in no time flat. He is one of the many joys in my life. He tries my patience sometimes, but what 3 year old boy doesn't???

He is our little COWBOY and wants to be just like "his Braden" as he says. He surprises me sometimes on how smart he is and how much he picks up and remembers things. I love his blue eyes(he got them from Braden) and when he gives me a sad look and I look into those beautiful eyes, I have a hard time saying NO!! I know I am a softy. He is pretty dang spoiled, Braden is the worst about it too. He makes me be SILLY and LAUGH.

YEP THATS A STRAINER ON MY HEAD:)

I LOVE THIS LITTLE BOY WITH ALL MY ♥ !



4 comments:

Andy and Michele said...

You're such a good mom! (Love the strainer on your head!) What's with Britt in the sink with his clothes on? Is it really easier to wash him and his clothes together? Explain! Michele

BLACKBURNS said...

Katie, you look just ADORABLE with that strainer on your head. It's times like these Britt will remember you by when he's all growed up. I agree with Michele, you are a FANTASTIC mother!

The Black Family said...

This is Tara Black, from the fort. Did you know Andrea Stanley has a HUGE picture of Britt and Santa in her front window? He's so cute- you need to check it out.

Anonymous said...

You have such a cute little family! That showing thanks on thanksgiving thing that you and your fam are doing is a good idea. Maybe I'll copy you guys.. :)

Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones
Search & Win