Tuesday, November 18, 2008

What happens when...


This little boy and this little boy get together????


THIS!!!!!!



This is Britt's room(which was clean before) after Josh and Britt had been playing for about 30 minutes:) They are like destructo(don't know if that is a word) tazmanian devils when they are together. I didn't mind they mess...they were having too much fun. The next day I made a game out of cleaning it up, so it was fine with me.


Britt is constantly asking to play with Josh(my sister Brandi's little boy). But, Josh lives in Mesa and so they don't get to see each other that often. But when they do, they sure know how to have fun. Jaci and Bryce went to Mesa, last Monday and brought Josh back with them to stay with us for a few days. It was alot of fun. He is such a good boy. Him and Britt had lots of fun together. They are 6 days apart and so they are basically like twins. It has been fun watching them grow up together. They are such good buds. He came on Tuesday evening and went back Friday morning. I think he had a good time, but was ready to go home to him Mom!!!

Here are some pics of their fun times together...


Playing Cowboys...don't they look like they just love their picture being taken:)



Playing out in the hay field...where no one can bother them!!!



going to feed the horses with Papa


Thanks Joshua for coming and making Britt's week. We love you:)

1 comment:

Standage Klan said...

I was busting up so hard when I saw all of these pictures. I am sure it was a handful to have both of them. I am glad there are others there to help out because Wow! Joshua still talks about his "trip" and it can't wait to go again and also to have Britt come down as well. Thanks again!

Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones
Search & Win