Monday, November 24, 2008

TWILIGHT!!!!




On FRIDAY I went to the AWESOME movie TWILIGHT!!! It was very good. Our cool theater here in Safford, didn't have a midnight showing, so....we had to wait until 6 p.m. that evening to watch it. I was so excited all day to go. We went up to stand in line at about 4. When we got there my sweet Mother-in-law, was already in line with some of her fellow Ft. Thomas teachers and so we joined them towards the front of the line. Thank you, Thank you, Donna for standing in line at 2!!!! If we would have went to the back of the line we probably would have had to wait till the 9 o'clock showing, that would have been a BUMMER!!!
It was a blast standing in line with all these fun ladies. Then came the moment we had all been waiting for, for 2 hours....they started selling TICKETS!!!! We got our tickets and made a mad dash to get some good seats and we did, right on top row. Everyone in the Theatre was so loud and excited and when the previews started....silence. IT was funny.
I went there with low expectations, because the movies are never as good as the books. But, I was surprised. This one was pretty true to the book considering. I really liked Bella, I think she fit the part perfect!! I didn't care for Edward in the previews, but I warmed up to him in the movie. I think he did a good job.
I can't wait till NEW MOON!!!!
me and carolyn
carolyn and her crazy ft. thomas teachers
Mom and Les
jaci and me being dorks...
waiting for the movie to start
jaci, me and les...dying with anticipation

6 comments:

lofgreenlegacy said...

How fun!!! I can't wait to see it. Dave really wants to see it too, so we will probably wait til it comes out. Looks like you had a blast with all your fam.

Windsor World said...

Your pretty brave baring those crazy lines!! I want to see it to, but decieded to wait a few weeks for it to dye down (crazy huh!!) I have heard so much about it! But it looks like you had a blast :)

Pearson Family said...

Boo YOU! "I'll wait for you!" WHATEVER!

Jade said...

I loved it too!! Glad that you guys had fun!!

payneful life said...

Love LOve LOVED THe Movie! Carolyn was oh so sweet to allow us squeeze in with her!

dpapwatson said...

Hey lady! I LOVED the movie too! I am so excited they're going ahead w/ the others! I wish they'd hurry. I really want to see it again. I hear it's even better the 2nd time around. I'm hoping someone will go with me while I'm down there is Safford....maybe you and I could go on a "date"!!!??? I sure do miss you.
xoxo-PJ

Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones
Search & Win