
OK, I KNOW THIS PROBABLY ISN'T THE BEST THING TO BE THANKFUL FOR...BUT WITHOUT THIS I WOULDN'T STAY SANE!!!! I REALLY DON'T CARE FOR IT OUT OF THE CAN, SO IT HAS TO BE A FOUNTAIN ONE. TASTEE FREEZE HAS THE BEST VANILLA PEPSI OUT THERE. I ;hearts; PEPSI




9 comments:
Amen Sista!!!! I am a HUGE pepsi addict! I cannot function at all until I have my Pepsi every morning. I swore Camm probably got straight Pepsi when I nursed him. No wonder he is sleeping so much better now that I weaned him. I know bad mommy!
I love Tastee Freeze Vanilla pepsi...there the best and I haven't had one in a long time!! Yummy.. Happy Thanksgiving!!
I too LOVE Vanilla Pepsis!!! From Taylor Freeze...someday I'll get to have them whenever I want...right now they are a rare treat!
Amen to that! For some reason I am really liking pepsi with this pregnancy! Taylor Freeze definately has the best too! I hope you'll be at church Sunday... I missed you and Briann in RS... it's just not the same without you 2 there! LOL!!!!
Haha, that is so in the family (especially the has to be fountain part)!!! I remember getting a 10 cent cup of Pepsi(ALL THE TIME) when we were little at Thriftee! You guys have the best Pepsi up there, it is so hard to find a good fountain pepsi around these parts.
Your funny, but i understand i feel the same about stawberry dr pepper! From sonic though!
I love this Thankful post! Seriously, who can honestly live without their caffine? I did go awhile without my diet coke, then my mom bought a bunch and I couldn't resist. I feel like I can't function without it.
Hey you. That product is called NuSkin. Well I guess it's not just a product it's all kinds of stuff. Everything you would need from the inside to the outside of your body. There is also a scanner that scans you and tells you how healthy you are. I'm going to be having a demo in a week or so if you would like to come check it out.. it's really cool. Those were good times, girls dance and all that fun stuff. i kind of forgot about it all. so thanks for reminding me. I remember going to your house with Heidi and Audra and riding horses. My butt was so sore for like a week. Thinking about it there are so many good memories. I wish I had a blog then. Good Times..
I havent caught up on your blog in a while. You and your sisters are so adorable! You and Jaci look so much alike in that one picture. I didn't realize it until that picture. How fun! :0)
Post a Comment