On Christmas Eve we went down to Fort Thomas to eat dinner with the Hawkins' and wait for a special visitor.
then we headed for bed. Britt crashed pretty early so it was nice. We got up at about 5 to open presents, since its the Lines tradition that we go and eat breakfast at Dennis and Karen's house at 6 on Christmas morning.
Karlee wasn't to sure about it all...but she eventually warmed up to it.
What happens when brother gets new toys and sister wants to play??? See below:)
After we opened presents we came home and went to my parents house and then came home and let the kids play with their presents. At noon we went to the Fort to eat dinner(i forgot my camera, so there isn't any pictures dang it). We chilled down there for awhile and then came home to rest. We have been playing and playing since then. Britt will go from one toy to the next. He is constantly asking Braden.."you want to play Daddy?" it is too cute. So they have spent a majority of their time on the floor playing with the barn, train and trucks. It was a good christmas. I hope everyone had a good one too.
**If you were wondering why their isn't any pictures of me on Christmas morning, lets just say I was in charge of the camera and you really wouldn't want to see me at 5 am!!!**
Karlee and Britt have been enjoying their presents.
On to the New Year....bring on 2009!!!




6 comments:
How fun. I LOVE the barn and SADDLE. He MUST have been AN ANGel ALL YEAR LONG. ;) Karlee looks so much like you it isn't even funny.
Your kids made out good! How fun! Watching Brit totally makes me excited for Briggs to be big and into boy stuff. Although I do love all the princesses and dress-up. I'm glad you guys had a good Christmas! I'm so sad it's all over already.
Looks like you had a blast-having little kids at Christmas time is a blast isn't it?! All the little cowboy stuff is really cute! Happy New Year!
What super cute pictures! And kids! I love the one of Karlee where she was half asleep! We also get up at 5am because we open them at 6am at my parents! (also a tradition) I'm so glad you guys had a wonderful Christmas! And hope you have a wonderful New Year!
That is to cute about Karlee wanting Britts presents... she's a girl that knows what she wants..just wait it gets better!! lol.. It looks like you guys had a wonderful Christmas, and I hope you have an even better New Years!
I love the barn! Where did you get it! Cowboys are so cute! Your kids are beautiful.
Post a Comment