Friday, December 5, 2008

Countdown to VEGAS!!!

I don't know if you have noticed the counter on the side of my blog, but it is at 4 days and counting till VEGAS. I am sooooo excited. I can't wait. I am just dreading packing for all 4 of us for 6 days, oh well.

4 comments:

payneful life said...

YiPPee! I want to jump out of my chair. Vegas is going to be SO fun. I just know it.

Pearson Family said...

Ha Ha Ha. My little countdown says 2 days. Bahahaha. and my countdown thingy is cuter:P But yes i am super excited for this glorious holiday which we call the VEGAS TRIP. Or if Britt was talking Begas!

csrussell said...

I hope you have so much fun in vegas. Good Luck Braden and Armon. Bring home the CASH!!!

Jennifer said...

O how fun. Vegas is so fun.. I do have to agree with you on the packing thing.. It's no fun packing for big trips.

Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones
Search & Win