Friday, December 19, 2008

DEAR SANTA....

I'VE BEEN A GOOD BOY!!!! I WOULD LIKE A BUCKING BULL TRAIN AND A SADDLE FOR CHRISTMAS, OR ANYTHING ELSE!!! LOVE BRITT HAWKINS






Yesterday morning, first thing when Britt woke up he wanted to write a letter to SANTA!!! He was so excited. He wasn't happy with just writing, he had to have pictures on his letter. So, I had to search the internet till we found the right saddle and his geo trax train that he wants. He is too funny. This is his first letter to Santa and he is SUPER excited. We are going to take it to the mailbox today and mail it. (I don't know what happens to all the letters mailed to Santa, but I am sure they make it to the NORTH POLE....right???



I am starting to get excited for Christmas. We have been doing Secret Santa to some families and it is soo fun. The thrill of getting to the door without being caught. Leseli is getting pretty good at it. I must say I am a pretty good getaway driver!!!! I love the spirit of giving.

I am all done with my shopping and have been for awhile. Now, I am just waiting for the BIG day!!!

Only 6 more days till Christmas!!!!

3 comments:

Pearson Family said...

Gee wiz. It is hard to be fast and sneaky all at the same time. You would be a lot better of a getaway car if i didn't have to run so far to get to it:)

Summers Family said...

How fun! I wonder what happens to the letters. I'm sure that Tim Allen knows where they go!

lofgreenlegacy said...

THat is so cute! I remember the first time my kids wrote letters to Santa. It's priceless. I too love the holiday season and love Christmas morning. All the traditions and the spirit of giving. Hope you guys had a good trip. Merry Christmas!

Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones
Search & Win