Friday, December 19, 2008

HUSBAND TAG!!!

1. How long did you date before you got married? We dated for a bout a year and a half. I kept waiting for him to propose, since we had talked about marriage for a long time. I guess he was waiting to do it when I was least expecting, since I never thought it was going to happen.

2. How long have you been married? We have been married 6 1/2 years. Boy does time fly.

3. What does he do that surprises you?Random things. He will pick up the toys on the floor and straighten up Britts room for the night while I am trying to get the kids ready for bed. But too funny. I have been complaining for a couple of weeks that I didn't have any sweatshirts, just some comfy ones to wear around the house. Everytime I went to town I would forget to buy some. So finally I went to town on Wednesday and remembered to buy me a sweater. Well, when Braden came home that very same day I was washing dishes and he brings in a Walmart bag and says here honey. Then he looks at me and sees that I am wearing a sweater and I look in the bag and yep there are two sweaters. The EXACT same colors that I had just bought. We both started laughing. He is soo sweet.

4. What is his best feature? Everything about him!! BUt I would have to say his BLUE eyes. They are so beautiful. I am glad our kids got his eye color.

5. What is his best quality? He is so good about helping others...with anything. I love that about him.

6. Does he have a nickname for you? Usually Babe or Honey. But lately he has been calling me Katie J. He is such a dork.

7. What is his favorite color? I would have to say blue?? I don't know if he even has a favorite.

8. What is his favorite animal? I would have to say HORSES. Imagine that right?? I think he would be lost if we didn't have any.

9. What is his favorite food? I would have to say anything Mexican!!! But he will pretty much eat anything. He doesn't have much of a sweet tooth, he leaves all that for me to eat:)

10. What is his favorite sport? Football. But he will watch any kind of sport. His favorite channel is ESPN. I would love to have that channel banned...ha,ha!!!

11. When and where did you first kiss? December 7, 2000.(yes, I remember the actual day) At my house. It was our first date and we were watching a movie and he asked me "Katie, can I kiss you??" Can you say melt my heart...yep. I was head over heals from that moment on.

12. Favorite thing to do as a couple? Ummmm.....lets not talk about that:) Ha,ha.

13. Do you have any children? Yes. 2 adorable kids. Britt Braden and Karlee Jane

14. Does he have a hidden talent? If he does I don't know about it. But he is pretty amazing at anything he tries to do.

15. How old is he? 31 and handsome as ever

16. Who said 'I love you' first? He did! We had been dating for about 4 months and I knew that I already loved him, but I was waiting for him to say it. I was too scared to say it first:)

17. What is his favorite music? He loves any kind of music. His collection has soo many different types. He loves country, rock, oldies, and almost anything but probably classical

19. Do you think he will read this? I'm sure he will someday. He checks out my blog everynow and then. But not very often.

I LOVE YOU BRADEN HAWKINS!!!

I tag Brandi, Jaci, Asheli, Jade, Michele, Emma and Leslie Papa...Have fun!

3 comments:

Summers Family said...

That is pretty funny about the sweaters! I know your favorite thing to do as a couple is taking long walks in the park! LOL! Have a good one!

hancock crew said...

I have 2 words for you--- Kiddie kandids. It's like Disneyland for getting pictures!!! They are good with kids, and you get to take them home with you. In phx in the malls. Thx, I'm pretty pleased with them. He is pretty awesome, don't tell him though it will go to his head!!! j/k

BLACKBURNS said...

I have never been tagged before, it was fun. It also helps me get to know Braden more. I dont even know my cousins that well anymore, we need to catch up!

Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones
Search & Win