I love my little Britt. He is so precious. I thought I would write this down before I forgot and while the feelings are strong.
Britt was running outside and he had his jacket on without a shirt underneath and it wasn't zipped up. So I stop him and he comes over to me and I am messing with his zipper and he says "I love you Mom, Merry Christmas" in his sweet little innocent voice.
Me choking back tears said "I love you to Britt, you are my bestest Boy!!!" and I give him a big hug.
I finished zipping up his jacket and outside he ran.
I love moments like this. They remind of how special my children are and that I need to slow down and enjoy them more then I do. I thank my Heavenly Father for blessing me with such special spirits. I hope that I can be a good mom to them and raise them the right.




6 comments:
How sweet! I love those kind of moments!
That is soooo dang cute!
That is too dang cute!! I hope you guys have a wonderful Christmas and a happy new year!! (Yea only two more days....:)
Awww so sweet! I sure hope we can hang out this weekend...I miss you! MUAH!
That is so sweet i love it when they really mean what they are saying....he seems like one awesome little guy!
Oh, you are a great mom. Isn't it nice that kids remind us every now and then what's important? Hey, I hope you guys have a great Christmas!
Post a Comment