Thursday, December 4, 2008


Karlee has hit 7 months already. She is growing like a weed. She is becoming quite the little character. She is constantly scrunching up her nose and blowing in and out of it really fast. It is super funny. She is pulling herself up everywhere and thinks she needs to try and stand. She is still toothless, I am beginning to wonder if she is ever going to get any.
She loves to get into things she isn't supposed too. She loves to feed herself. She really is a good baby. I feel so blessed to have her. We love you Karlee.
Happy 7 months!!!


eating an icecream sandwich with Papa!!

this is YUMMY!!!!

3 comments:

The Richards said...

She is just to pretty! Oh and my kiddos dont get teeth until 10 months so she is ok! I love your blog, and getting to see your sweet kids grow!

payneful life said...

kar kar,
happy 7 months. i like you for my cousin. especially when you let me crawl all over you and play with me you just need to catch up to my {pretend} walking ;). you are so fun.
i love you.
brae brae

hancock crew said...

She is so cute, I can't believe that she is already 7 months. No worries, Becca didn't get her 1st tooth until she was over a year old. Then she got 4 within 2-3 weeks. It's better that way- they get all the crankyness out at once.

Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones
Search & Win