
We had a wonderful Thanksgiving this year. WE got together with the PEARSON clan at Jaci's house, which was my Great Grandma Clifford's house so it was pretty neat to all be gathered there together. It was fun to catch up with cousins that I hadn't seen for a while. Most of us live in this small town but it seems that we don't see each other that often. We had lots of good food and good company. All of the Pearson clan was there except my brother and his family, so it was pretty neat to get everyone together. WE took a family picture but my sister Brandi hasn't emailed it to me yet..(hint, hint) so when she does I will post it. It is a neat picture. I am so thankful for my family, they are all so awesome. I think it made it even more special because this could be my Grandpa's last Thanksgiving with us. He is 89 and has dementia. He has good days and bad days. So we don't know how much longer he will be with us, but knowing him he will surprise and last a couple more.










1 comment:
It was such a great day. I am glad that we all got together. I can't believe that we all fit into my house! Love your post.
Post a Comment