Wednesday, January 28, 2009

life is great

(she loved it when Dodger licked her)

Well lately life has been a little BLAH!!! There hasn't been much going on. But it seems that we have been going 90 to nothing.

The kids and I went to Mesa last week for 4 days to chill with Brandi. Jaci and Braeli came too. It was fun to go and have some sister time together. Then last friday and saturday Braden roped in Globe at the Casino. He didn't do any good. Dang it!!! But we had a fun time chilling as a family and watching the roping.
Britt is still enjoying Preschool. He loves it and looks forward to it every Tuesday and Thursday. He had his first Primary Activity Day today. He was super excited. I had to help my mom at one of the stations and so I was able to stay and watch him. He looked so grown up to me today. I kept thinking to myself when I would glance at him playing with the big kids, that my baby boy is not baby anymore. It is kinda sad!! He is such a good little boy.
Lately he has been so ACCIDENT PRONE!! He cut his forehead two weeks ago while he was playing outside helping Braden feed. He tripped and fell and hit his head on the tailgate and cut it pretty good. Last Tuesday, at Sam's Club he was trying to climb out of the basket and his boot got caught on the basket and he fell out of the basket onto his head. I felt sooo bad for him. He had a pretty big goose egg on his head. You can still feel the knot on his head!!! Then... On Sunday, he was helping Braden with the puppies(we have 4) he tripped and fell and cut a pretty big gash in his head!! We thought it might need a stitch or two, but decided to try to super glue it together ourselves. I was kinda nervous but it held together really well. So I was glad. It saved a trip to the ER!! I hope we survive all his accidents:)
Kar is getting so big. She will be 9 months tomorrow. Crazy!!! She has 4 teeth now. She stands all by herself and wants to walk so bad. If you hold her hand and walk with her around she gets so happy and would do it all day if you let her. She is getting to be soo much fun. I love to see her personality blossom.
I love this little girl
Well, that is a little update on our family. I hope next time its a little more exciting!!!

6 comments:

Windsor World said...

I'm like you, I feel like sometimes my life is either really boring or SUPER busy, I don't ever have just a in between! I LOVE LOVE LOVE the picture of you and Britt (the second one) where he has his arm over his face laughing, it is SO CUTE! It will be a great memory when he's 16! Your kids are so cute!

The Richards said...

SOunds exciting to me and it also sounds like you need aflac like me, because britt sounds like my seneca! Very accident prone and you just feel so bad for them! You kids eyes and you eyes are amazing in the pictures!!!!!!!!!!!

Jacob, Lindsey, Abby & Landon said...

I hope you don't mind I found your blog. Your kids are SO cute. My little girl is accident prone just like that! My mom said she saw you at the roping a couple weeks ago, I was wondering if you knew if Bunco is still going on? ~Lindsey

Summers Family said...

Sounds like you guys have been busy! And I thought Rachel was a clutz! LOL! At least we haven't had to go to the ER yet... knock on wood! I hope that trip is a long ways in the future! I missed you at church... with the hard chairs in the cultural hall:( I love the pictures, Karlee's cheeks are so chubby, I just want to squeeze them!

Andy and Michele said...

You are all so beautiful! So not looking forward to all those bloody moments that come with boys! Good luck with that!

Hawkins Boys said...

Katie, I feel like I'm missing out on so much because of my stupid health. I can't stand seeing these nieces and nephews of mine growing up so fast and they don't even know who I am anymore! Karlee is getting soooo big! And Britt is just a little man! I miss you guys!! Don't come over to my house, though, it's still a mess!! I will come over one of these days. Love you!!

Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones
Search & Win