Tuesday, February 3, 2009

HAPPY 1ST BIRTHDAY BRAELI

Happy Birthday Pictures, Images and Photos
(I AM A LITTLE LATE IN POSTING THIS SORRY!!!)





Braeli your an adorable little girl. We love your little smile. We love your RED hair and the temper that comes along with it!!! You are such a joy. We love you soo very much!! WE hope that you had an awesome 1st birthday!!!


2 comments:

payneful life said...

I started to look at the post and Braeli saw her pictures and said "awe".

Thank you for the birthday wish and the PRESENTS!! I love you too!
Love Braeli

Andy and Michele said...

Wow! She does have red hair. She is so cute, just like her mom! Thank you so much for the birthday present. You're great! Are you still coming today? (I just remembered!) Give me a call.

Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones
Search & Win