Friday, February 27, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOMMA JO!!!!

happy birthday mom! Pictures, Images and Photos

I just wanted to wish my Awesome Mom a HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! (I am a little late in posting this sorry:( )She is the best mom and grandma around!! She is always doing something for us or with our kids. She is such a great example to me. I hope that I can be half of the mom that she is!! She is one of my best friends.
She doesn't look a day over 29!!!

We were able to spend all day with her on her B-day in Mesa!!! It was a great day.
We love you Momma Jo!!!

1 comment:

Windsor World said...

how cute..your right your mom doesn't look a day over 29, in fact I'm sure everyone is wondering which one of you IS actually the mom in the picture with all your girls.. :)

Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones
Search & Win