Monday, February 16, 2009

Our New Nephew!!!



BRIGHAM WILLIAM HAWKINS!



Congrats to Shane and Carol on their new little boy. He is adorable.

Brigham was born February 15, weighing 8 lbs 9 oz. and 20 inches long.

We are so happy for them and their little family. We love you guys!!!

4 comments:

Andy and Michele said...

Look at that hair! Brittlee still doesn't have that much hair, I'm jealous! He is cute. So, everything went well? Yeah for him coming!

Amy Allred said...

Oh my gosh, look at that hair!! What a QT. Congrats.

payneful life said...

He looks like a Hawkins that's for sure!

L O V E the new page. Very spring-y! I love how in Karlee's picture she's sucking on an arrow! ;)

aLdeR fAmiLy said...

What's with that hair. I always have bald babies! When you get a spare minute you'll have to show me how to make headers.

Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones
Search & Win