We have been joking around lately with him about living with them.
This morning I was on the phone with Jaci and Britt wanted to talk.
He gets on the phone with her and says he wants to live with her.
So she proceeds to tell him to go pack his stuff, (as do I in the background) so he heads to his room to go pack while on the phone. I tell him to come back with the phone, he does.
All the while carrying on a conversation with Jaci. Then I hear Britt say, "Oh ya, I have a CHECKBOOK!!" I say where did you get this checkbook? At the store, says Britt. AT this point Jaci and I am trying not to die laughing. He is such a hoot. I finally get him off the phone and contine talking with Jaci, while I finish folding clothes. ( I love to fold clothes while on the phone, it makes folding clothes sooo much better)
I turn around and there is Britt with his hands full of clothes and his rope bag ready to go live at Jaci's.
I hang up with Jaci and this is the conversation I have with Britt.
Me: Britt why do you want to live with Jaci
Britt: Because she has toys!
Me: Toys, are you serious. You have a ROOM FULL OF TOYS!!
Britt: Jaci's are better.
Me: LAUGHING HYSTERICALLY can't believe he just said that.
Britt finds his belt and picks it up says Oh ya, my belt!!
Me: (Trying to get him to stay) you can't take your belt to Jaci's house!
Britt: (dropping belt to the ground) oh man, I can wear it on Sundays!!!
I can't believe this kid. He seriously wants to live with them.
Jaci just came down to get hime to go live with her for today and tonight!! I hope that once he gets there he doesn't really decide to move out.
I love him so much. He is such a little character and definatly keeps me on my toes!!!




9 comments:
Beckie is constantly telling me she wants to go live at Grandma's. It got to the point were she would cry everytime we left, but I told we'd stop going to visit if she wouldn't happily come when it was time to go. She's good now, although now she asks to sleep over there about once a week. My mom's good about letting her too, but not that often. Don't you just feel the love though when they say that? Sheesh, if they only knew half of what we do for them!
Oh, I can't wait! Rachel is going to have a hard time convincing her dad to even let her stay the night somewhere!
He is so cute i a mean seriously adorable! And i love his outfit with his shorts and boots!!!!!! Kids are so funny how they just think everywhere else is way funner!
I read 'Moving Out' and totally thought you were moving, I'm glad to hear it's just your son moving. j/k I hope he realized he would miss his home and that no matter where you live it's always fun to visit somewhere else. We all want what we can't have right?!
Britt is such a character. We had lots of fun hanging out. I never did get my check. ;) We just love Britt.
But I know that he missed "my mom".
I think he's cured for now.
We'll have to do it again. It gave me a break from Braeli. He totally entertained her the whole time he was here. And he loved the air mattress he got to sleep on. ;)
So how did the moving out go? I am sure he was serious about moving out with Jaci! Her and Leseli are always the popular ones. Maybe we will be popular with their kids? Who knows? That is hilarious! I can totally picture him saying all of that stuff. Too Cute!
That is too cute, and at least he was intent on taking all the "important" stuff with him! I'm surprised Kolbee has never thought of that (no wonder they are friends)although she has told me a few times she's ready for a new mom! Anyways you guys have a great Spring break and I'm sure I'll see you next week at preschool..
That is the cutest thing I've ever heard. He is so flippin' cute! I'm glad he had fun and I'm sure he missed his mama. Talk to you soon-
Haha...Britt is so stinkin' cute! My heart can't handle it if Addi tries to move out. I tell her everyday that she can't move out til she gets married and she happily agrees.
Thank you for the happy anniversary wishes...I'm still trying to get around to blog about it. Haha...one day at a time!
xoxo-PJ
Post a Comment