The other day, I went to pick up Britt from Preschool and Missy, one of the moms asked if Braden and I had went on a cruise??? No, why? I asked. She said her daughter had said that we had been on one!! She said well you hadn't blogged in awhile and I thought maybe that was why!!! I told her I wish the reason I hadn't blogged was because I was on a CRUISE!!!But, nope!! I have been super busy with remodeling the bathroom, sick kids, remodeling the bathroom, me being sick, remodeling the bathroom, my new business adventure Saladmaster(which I will blog about later), life in general-such as laundry, dishes, cleaning & etc., oh ya and did I mention REMODELING the BATHROOM(pics and details to come soon)...ha,ha!!!
So I just haven't taken the time to UPDATE. Which I am mad, because this is my journal and I am trying to turn it into a book. So, I have missed out on a couple things that I hope to remember to post about later.
But, I will do just a little update for now. We are all doing good.
Karlee is turning 1 on the 29th. Man, where did a year go?? It feels like I just had her! She is walking, talking and going 100 miles an hour! She is such a hoot and keeps us all smiling:)
Britt is still enjoying preschool and still wants to be a BULLRIDER. He is such a big helper and is growing up too fast. It seems each day he amazes me at what he says and does. He will be 4 in June and is growing like a weed. His clothes are all getting too small, so I need to go buy him new clothes for summer!!
Braden and I are doing good. We both have been busy. Braden has been so awesome lately with me being gone in the evenings. He has become so good at getting the kids fed, bathed and put to bed. I am so thankful for him and his help. I think it has been good for him and the kids. Karlee is such a DADDY'S GIRL now!! If she has to chose between the two of us, she will go to him over me.
Well, that is it for now. More posts to come SOON!! I PROMISE!!!




2 comments:
Haha..It seems like everytime a kids is gone at preschool Kolbee thinks they went on a cruise! (I actually think one of the boys did go on a cruise for a week, and that's why she says that now!!) to bad you really weren't though right!!! Good luck with the remodeling, and your babies first birthday!! Wow where did the time go..
Too bad, a cruise is a great break!! Maybe soon, huh?
Post a Comment