The story of our little crazy life!
Awww, she is so big!
Happy birthday Karlee!! I can't believe she is 1 already. she is so cute
Happy B-day Kar. She looks like Britt in that last picture. Miss you and hope you are doing good.
Yeah Karlee! She is too dang cute! I can't believe how fast time flies... except when your trying to have a kid!
She looks so cute in her little tutu! Just like a princess Birthday girl..hope she had a great day!
This year flew by too fast. I can remember checking your blog everyday to see if you had her yet. I hope she had a great B-day!
totally cute pictures!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Awww, she is so big!
Happy birthday Karlee!! I can't believe she is 1 already. she is so cute
Happy B-day Kar. She looks like Britt in that last picture. Miss you and hope you are doing good.
Yeah Karlee! She is too dang cute! I can't believe how fast time flies... except when your trying to have a kid!
She looks so cute in her little tutu! Just like a princess Birthday girl..hope she had a great day!
This year flew by too fast. I can remember checking your blog everyday to see if you had her yet. I hope she had a great B-day!
totally cute pictures!
Post a Comment