We had such a fun time at Karlee's birthday party. We had lots of family and friends come help us celebrate.
Karlee and Grandma Hawkins
Aunt Jaci made her this super duper cute cupcake cake. Her party theme was "Our Lil' Cupcake is turning 1"
Her "1" cupcake cake
She wasn't too sure about eating her cake.
She finally got the hang of it....


Opening all of her presents....she got really spoiled. Thank you everyone!! She loves all of her new dolls, clothes, cell phone and books:)

Doesn't he look good in a tutu!!! What a good daddy...making sure it didn't get dirty!!!

Karlee playing with new CELL PHONE!!!












3 comments:
First birthdays are always so much fun! I can't believe she is already one, it seems like just yesterday we were still in your ward and i was waiting to see when you were going to have her! She is such a cute little thing!
Too Cute! I can't believe she is one! Daddy looks so cute in a tutu! One of these days he'll be wearing nail polish along with Andy... at least its pretend!
Those are seriously the cutest cakes I have ever seen! How fun! I love the tutu and Braden's a pretty big man to wear that! What a great daddy! Karlee is adorable! I can't believe she is already one. Pretty soon it will be my little man!
Post a Comment