Friday night Britt and Karlee went to stay with Jaci and Bryce while Braden and I went to the hospital to visit his dad(he's doing ok, hopefully coming home on Wednesday). Since, the HP1N1 virus is still in effect they have banned kids from going into the hospital. So, we dropped the kids off and away we went. We knew they would have FUN, but we didn't know how much until we got back and saw this picture. Announcing
"Mad King Britt, Princess Braeli and Princess Karlee"

Who says boys don't dress up.Don't they look adorable. I especially love the King. Don't you??
3 comments:
Super cute!! Kannon dresses up all the time, but Britt does make a cute king.. I am so glad that we get to see you guys at swim lessons..that will really make Kolbee summer..when we left Monday all she could talk about was his arm tattoo! too cute.. What happened to Braden dad? Hopefully nothing to serious.. anyways see you in the morning..
He is too cute! Hope Scott is doing better!
Seriously cracks me up! Kids are the best!
Post a Comment