The story of our little crazy life!
Look at those big blue eyes! :)
Manners? What are those? I'm still trying to teach Rachel to eat with her spoon or fork and NOT her hands... it's gonna take a while! She is too cute! P.S. I can't wait until Andy will let me go to church again! I really miss it!
That's ok, that is what we all look like when we eat spaghetti;) Glad to see she is enjoying her food!
SO CUTE!!! Kolbee really misses seeing Britt twice a week! Maybe we'll see you guys around at the pool or something this summer!!
did you did it the saladmaster wa? LOL
Oh my goodness... I could fall in love with those eyes! They are sooo big! Simply adorable!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Look at those big blue eyes! :)
Manners? What are those? I'm still trying to teach Rachel to eat with her spoon or fork and NOT her hands... it's gonna take a while! She is too cute! P.S. I can't wait until Andy will let me go to church again! I really miss it!
That's ok, that is what we all look like when we eat spaghetti;) Glad to see she is enjoying her food!
SO CUTE!!! Kolbee really misses seeing Britt twice a week! Maybe we'll see you guys around at the pool or something this summer!!
did you did it the saladmaster wa? LOL
Oh my goodness... I could fall in love with those eyes! They are sooo big! Simply adorable!
Post a Comment