Sunday, June 7, 2009

HAPPY 4TH BIRTHDAY BUBBA

4 YEARS AGO TODAY, I made the journey to the start of motherhood with this sweet little BABE.







BRITT BRADEN came into the world June 7, 2005 @ 2:17 a.m,


From the moment that I held him in my arms, I knew he was going to change my life.





He has in so many ways.


I can't believe how fast the time has gone.











(3rd birthday)



He is an awesome big brother. He loves Karlee soo much and is very protective of her. I love to watch him with her. He is my big helper and can do just about anything(or so he thinks!!) He is a bull-rider, team roper, great swimmer and the list goes on and on for him. He is such a sweet spirit and I feel so blessed to be his mom. Time has gone by way to fast and seeing these pictures make me realize that he isn't a baby anymore and it makes my heart ache. I need to stop and enjoy the little moments with him more, because before I know it they will be gone.


I love you so very much Bubba Britt


Happy Birthday






(birthday pictures to come soon!!!)

4 comments:

Summers Family said...

Happy birthday Britt! Hope you had a GREAT day!

Windsor World said...

Happy Birthday Britt! You were such a cute little baby and even cutier at 4! We hope you had a wonderful day!

LUNTS said...

You have a very cute family. before you know it they start going to school as mne will start in August.

Reeds said...

How cool! Kira's birthday is that same day! Happy birthday to the little man!

Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones
Search & Win