Last month we had Sas's sister, Courtney, come and take our pictures for the Hawkins klan. I think they turned out really well. She did a great job!!
The Hawkins Grand-daughters
The Hawkins Grand-Sons
Papa & Grandma with the kiddos
The Whole Klan
Courtney did awesome for as many of us as she had to deal with!!!




7 comments:
They look awesome! I love the 1st one!
You are so beautiful! And i love your kids expressions...cute family!
Courtney did such an awesome job! Uh, the girls are a bit out numbered though!!! You all look great. I didn't know you were pregnant again! CONGRATS, that is so exciting. I saw your mom today at Bashas, I told her I'm an awful friend for missing your birthday even though I thought about you all day. I want to take you to lunch still, when are you available?
She did such a GOOD job! I love them! I'm going to have to keep her mind next time she's in town! O' and congrats on baby #3! That's so exciting. I'm a little jealous but happy for you guys!
Thank you for the comment Katie. You are such a great friend and I appreciate your encouragement. I'm sorry about your loss as well. I miss you and hope that things are going well.
hey i am in need of your address...email it to me amberlynnrichards@yahoo.com
Hey such a lovely pictures u had.Thanks for sharing.
How to make a website
Post a Comment