Sunday, November 1, 2009

Halloween!!!

WOW!! Has Halloween really came and gone?? Time is sure flying by. We had a fun night with the kids. We went to our Stake's Trunk-n-Treat and then went to a few houses and called it a night!!


WOODY!!








"PEBBLES"



Ready to go get some candy!!

Going around to all the cars
Posing with Grandma Hawkins
Karlee playing the bean bag toss. Doesn't she have a good aim :)
Britt playing the bean bag game!
We carved pumpkins this past week and had a fun time doing it. Karlee fell asleep right before we started so she didn't get to help.


RAR!!! Ready to CARVE!!!




Getting out all the seeds and yucky stuff!!



Braden hard at work!!




Our PUMPKINS!!!




Britt with his JACK-O-LATERN!!

5 comments:

Summers Family said...

How Fun! We bought a pumpkin... and never carved it! I guess we might just have a Thanksgiving pumpkin!

Reeds said...

I always wanted to dress Kira up as Pebbles-but it just never happened. Oh my gosh your kids are too cute! Looks like a fun trunk n treat.

Luke & Erica said...

Hey Katie, way cute Halloween costumes. I have yet to add the new bows, I haven't had the time with work and all. I plan to get them up this week sometime. I will send you an email when I have them listed. I'm so glad you liked the bows. Erica

Andy and Michele said...

The bone in her hair totally reminds me of the year Heidi and I were Wilma & Betty for homecoming week! That's awesome, love their costumes!

Anonymous said...

Hey I don't know how often you check your blog but I was wondering what you were doing tonight?? I am coming into Safford to go to the Gingerbread House's big sale and I was wondering if you'd like to come too? It's last minute so don't stress over it or anything. Just thought I'd look for a buddy to come shop with me. :) Hope you get this!!

Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones
Search & Win