Monday, October 26, 2009

My little Sunbeam!!




Yesterday was Britt's 1st PRIMARY PROGRAM!! He was really excited. He even had his part memorized!! It wasn't that long "I lived with Heavenly Father" but still I thought it was pretty good for him to remember it. He looked soo handsome sitting up there. I thought that I would be able to just sit back and watch Britt's program, but.....we had a ton of teachers not show up and since my mom is in the Presidency, I got dragged to be up there and in charge of the Valiant 11 boys. It wasn't too bad, I was just sad I couldn't see Britt's face while he said his part.


But o'well. No big deal. I just can't believe that my Baby is now soo big and growing up soo fast.

Good Job Bubba!! WE love you!!!

This is the real "Britt" :)

2 comments:

payneful life said...

I am a little scared from his picture. Very appropriate for this time of year. ;)

Yeah for Britt and his Primary Program.

Andy and Michele said...

Our Primary program was yesterday too! He does look so handsome! (In the first picture anyway, I'm with Jaci on the other!)

Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones
Search & Win