Tuesday, November 17, 2009

My Little Hunters!!!

Last week was Braden's hunt. He started on Friday and it goes until Thursday! So, far he hasn't had any luck!! Dang it!! He is a little bummed, it will be 2 years in a row that he hasn't got anything. I was really hoping that he would get one this year. Britt has been soo excited about Braden going hunting and everynight when he has came home, has ran to the door and asked "Daddy did you get a big BUCK??" Its too cute. I think that is kinda why Braden has been soo determined this year...but hey if you don't see any deer, you can't shoot one!!


Well, Saturday night Braden came home and was soo exhausted he laid on our bed and fell asleep at 7. He had laid out his clothes for the next morning on my cedar chest and Britt and Karlee found them. Well, they decided they were going to go hunting like dad!! They were hilarious!! I was washing dishes in the kitchen and this is what I saw when I walked into the family room.
(note: Britt got both of them dressed....I didn't help)
















Aren't they hilarious!!! I love their imaginations!!


Well, we have 2 more days to see if Braden is going to get a big one for Britt. If not, his Elk hunt starts on Saturday and it goes till the end of December. So, I hope that he finds one between now and then!!!

4 comments:

BiggsFamily said...

I love it!! That is so darn cute!! I love kids little imaginations and how they work!!

lofgreenlegacy said...

Well Braden won't be the only one who hasn't seen anything. It seems like there is just no deer this year. Better luck next year I suppose. But atleast he has an elk hunt, that's awesome! The kids are adorable! I love that they dressed up! Britt is going to love it when he is old enough to go hunting with his dad! And Karlee too...hehe
I hope you are feeling well!

Reeds said...

I can't believe he got both of them dressed! Too cute! Kids are the best! Well at least your hubby has an elk hunt to look forward too, and I'm sure the luck is just waiting for that elk!

Andy and Michele said...

What cute kids! That's so fun that they're rootin' for their pa! I hope he gets a big one.

Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones
Search & Win