
Yesterday was Britt's 1st trip to the DENTIST!!
He absolutely LOVED it!! He was so excited all day and kept asking when we were going. He thought that it was really cool when he used the water gun and vaccum to clean off the toothpaste. I was really proud of him and how brave he was. The dentist is not my favorite place and so I think I was more nervous then him:)
He woke up this morning and started crying when I told him that he wasn't going back again, today. He ended up with 2 cavities and he needs to get them filled because they are on his back teeth that they say he will have until he is about 11 and so they won't be falling out anytime soon!
I should have taken him in sooner, because all day yesterday he kept saying "soda's are bad for you and no more sweets." Something I try to tell him on a DAILY basis, but I guess it needed to come from the DENTIST, to actually sink in:)
P.S. I have tried fixing the run on with the letters and it keeps going back this way. I have no clue. So sorry the words are on top of each other.




5 comments:
well shoot, I hope that when its Bentleys turn to go to the dentist that she LOVES it as much as Britt did!
I have been so nervouse to take Rachel to the Dentist... she HATES going to the Doctor! Poor guy... I HATE fillings... I'd rather them pull out all my teeth and just give me dentures! Good luck with the fillings... I hope he STILL loves the Dentist after them!
What a brave kid! I was really nervous when I took Cooper but the lady that cleaned his teeth was SO awesome, I think it's a huge plus when people are friendly. I'm sorry he got cavities-that really stinks!
I took Beckie for the first time yesterday too! She loved it and has perfect teeth (so far!). I was wishing there that I had remembered my camara, so good job to you!
What a brave kid! I strongly dislike the dentist and anyone trying to put tools in my mouth.
Post a Comment