Monday, March 29, 2010

reminiscing...


Oh my sweet little babies.
I just love them when they are soo tiny.
I was holding Kinzlee today and trying to figure out who she looked like.

So I got out Britt's and Karlee's baby pictures to see if there is any resemblence.
I think there is, but I think she is a good mix of the both of them.

I came across these pictures of them in their carseats and thought that I would post them.

Looking back at Britt makes me sad,
he will be 5 in June.
Where did my 1st BABY go??? 
Has it been 5 years already.




Britt Braden



Karlee Jane



Kinzlee Zada
(yes this is the same carseat--it faded for some reason, it makes me mad!!)


What a blessing these 3 are to our lives.  There are times when I get frustrated and don't know if I can handle them(this has been pretty much all the time lately!!)

But, then I sit and look at these pics and realize how lucky I am to be there mom.  I know they have to be strong spirits to put up with a crazy mom like me and come in these last days. 

 I get scared thinking that am I going to raise them right??  Are they learning what they need to make it through this crazy world??  Am I being a good mom??  And a MILLION other questions.  Its SCARY!!


ok, I'm DONE..I'm starting to get emotional as I type this...must be the HORMONES:)

4 comments:

Andy and Michele said...

Oh, I totally think she looks like Karlee! Just a little less hair, but other than that . . . wow! I know, being a mom is overwhelming but wonderful at the same time! You're a terrific mom btw!

Reeds said...

Being a Mom is pretty intense. I certainly value the quiet moments. But I also love those great moments. I love how pics remind us of the sweeter times. Hang in there!! Oh by the way-your kids all look so similar and different at the same time. I've never been very good with the who looks like who thing.

csrussell said...

I think Kinzlee looks more like Karlee. all 3 of your kids are adorable. I am like you of being frustrated all the time. I wish I know how to fix that of not being frustrated as much. I am struggling right now of keeping my house clean, kids happy, my sanity you know all the mom things. its hard because when I need the break the most Chauncy is at work and cant help and being down here where there is no family and don't know people yet it gets really hard. ok thanks for letting me vent on your blog post. miss ya like crazy. can't wait to see that new little girl of yours

payneful life said...

Pretty sure you're not the only one scared. Yep pretty sure I want to cry sometimes.

Britt, Karlee, and Kinzlee are all ADORABLE!! {the older ones are CRAZY but Adorable} I just love them! And you!

Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones
Search & Win