This pretty little girl we've started potty training!!!
YAY!!
She is doing soo good. She kinda started it all on her own.
She doesn't like her diaper anymore.
I'm soo excited. I dislike HATE changing 2 diapers.
I know, I know I've only had to do it for almost 3 weeks,
BUT STILL.
We went to Mesa this weekend & she still let me know when she had to go!!! I was so shocked. I think it is starting to CLICK!!
I'm so proud of her. I just hope she keeps it up.
I can't believe she is going to be 2 next month.
She has really started coming out of her shell the past couple of weeks.
She is talking non-stop lately.
I LOVE it and HER!!
WISH US LUCK THAT IT KEEPS GOING SO WELL:)






1 comment:
UM...that first picture TOTALLY looks like you! Crazy how much she looks like you! I hate potty training! She looks so grown up in the second picture.
Bytheway--yesterday when she was running from the back-hoe---FUNNIEST thing EVER!
Post a Comment