Wednesday, March 10, 2010

today is the DAY!!!

Well Here WE GO!!! 
I am off to the hospital to be induced today!!
I am a little nervous and excited.
I can't wait to meet out new little baby girl. 
I have mixed emotions right now.
These are my 2 babies and it is hard to imagine adding anther little one to the mix.
But, I'm sure once she is here it will be like she has always been.






Here I am at 39 weeks pregnant!!! 
WOHOO!!!!
This is going to be the last picture of me pregnant---EVER!!! (it dang sure better be!!)


Wish me luck!!!
My next post will be of our new baby!!!  YAY

8 comments:

Sara said...

I think you look fabulous! I hope everything goes well!

Andy and Michele said...

Wow, you are up at it early this morning! You look so good! Well, for what it's worth, I think three was easier than two. Good luck!

The Richards said...

Good luck! I hope and pray everything goes really great for you and can i say you look fantastic for being ready to have a baby! I normally am all swollen and eyes all puffy...i think we all go through those feelings right before we have new babys like wait my other kids need me still! But the best gift you can give your children is a new baby sister! good luck can't wait for the pictures!

Taryn said...

AYE! I'm JEALOUS! But good luck with everything!

dpapwatson said...

Almost 40 weeks pregnant and you look as beautiful as ever. I can't wait to meet her. Congrats!!!!

Reeds said...

You look awesome! I can't wait to see pictures of your new addition!

payneful life said...

I'M glad Miss Kinzlee is here!!! Oh and I don't know if I told you but you looking that {frickin} good after JUST having her made me sick! Just thought I'd tell you!

hatch family said...

You look soo cute! I Want to see pics of the newest member of the family! I bet shes soo cute!

Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones
Search & Win