Tuesday, March 16, 2010

KINZLEE ZADA

Our sweet little baby girl
Kinzlee Zada
joined our family, March 10 at 5:54 p.m.
weighing 7lbs 15 oz & 19 inches long.


I was induced that Wednesday morning.  I had debated about whether or not to be induced or to just wait and go on my own.  But I was soo ready to be DONE being pregnant that I said what the heck lets do it!! I was 6 days from my due date and ready to have her in my arms.

So off to the hospital we went to meet our new baby girl.
After about 8 hours of labor--no epidural(all 3 babies I've delivered without one)
She decided to grace us with her presence. 
I was so relieved to finally have her here!!!!



Dr. Rheinfelder and Kinzlee--
This amazing doctor has delivered all 3 of my babies
We couldn't decide on a name. 
So for the first few hours of her life we called her BABY!!
Then we decided to go with Kinzlee and her middle name is after Braden's great-aunt Zada Lines.


OHH how I love this little girl

Grandma & papa

Seeing baby sister for the first time.

Giving her lots of KISSES

Our 3 Kids

Grandma & Papa Hawkins



We are all doing good.  Just trying to adjust to 3 kids and lack of sleep, but
LIFE IS GREAT!!!

6 comments:

Andy and Michele said...

Oh, she is beautiful!! Congrats, I'm so glad that it all went well. And I LOVE LOVE LOVE her name. Good luck with adjusting to three, it'll come!

Taryn said...

She is one cute newborn Katie! Congrats again!

Summers Family said...

She is sooooo adorable! I'm glad everything went good for you! I LOVE her name!

Reeds said...

Adorable!! I am so excited for you, to have your sweet baby and to NOT be pregnant anymore. You look amazing in your picture! I hope you really are feeling well. It looks like your kids already love her.

Hawkins Boys said...

Ohhhh, she's sooo beautiful!! I remember going from 2 to 3 babies and I thought I was gonna die!! 4 is hard, too, but going from 2 parents/2 kids to an odd number is waaaayyyy harder! I feel for ya!! Let me know if you ever need a babysitter! I know you your mom & sisters, but just let me know!!!
I also want to check out your Arbonne cuz I tried some moisturizer here at my mom's and I looooved it!!! It makes my skin so healthy, soft and just younger looking! Ok, love ya and love those kiddos!!!

sharla wood said...

Katie she is beautiful, congratulations. wow no epidural are you wonder woman : ) I can't believe she's already here I swear it seems like just a few weeks ago I saw you in la casita with your tiny little baby bump, but i'm sure it felt like forever to you. I'm glad you two are well and you're both beautiful.

Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones
Search & Win